News

Healthcare Data Platform Lemon

Press

They say you can make money by making good claims...How to claim one-s…
슈퍼관리자 2023-03-14
[Anchor]

There are many people who give up in the middle or can't receive the money they need because of the small amount of insurance or complicated procedures such as issuing documents.

They say you can claim insurance at once without issuing documents.

Reporter Shin Dami recognized it.

[Reporter]

Many people give up their insurance money due to the complicated billing process while paying the loss insurance premium regularly.

Over the past three years, the amount of insurance that has been abandoned due to small amounts or complicated paperwork amounts to 740 billion won.

[Park Ji-hye/Songpa-gu, Seoul: It was cumbersome, and I had to take a document, and I had to ask the hospital for it (documents), so it was difficult.]

[Shim Gyu-tae/Paldal-gu, Suwon-si: It takes time to check the necessary forms, prepare them, and send them to FC because they are busy. If it's a little simple and I can do it myself, it's better to do it myself.]

Therefore, more and more services are available that allow you to claim insurance money with just one app without having to get a document issued.

I'll try to claim the insurance money directly through the app.

In the app, select the insurance company you have subscribed to and enter the contents of the disease diagnosed after self-authentication.

After you write down the account to receive the deposit, sign it, and bring up the hospital and medical history you went to.

If you select the medical details you want to claim, the claim will be completed immediately.

If the insurance company confirms the receipt within one to two days, the insurance money will come into your account after the screening.

[Hong Byung-jin/Lemon Healthcare CEO: The cumulative annual claims in 2022 reached about 1.2 million. Based on the average of 50,000 won per case, it is estimated that more than 50 billion won was requested.]

Insurance payments, hospitalization costs, and pharmaceuticals from local doctors and hospitals that are not affiliated with the app can be issued from hospitals and pharmacies and photographed and claimed within the app.

✔Go to the video: https://biz.sbs.co.kr/article/20000106606

✔Source: SBS BIZ News
닫기